// // 18 comments

E-mail to help you by sending a suggestion on this subject.



Suppose, your examination is near, but your preparation on Bangla is not good. Request your friend through e-mail to help you by sending a suggestion on this subject.

From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Sunday,  March 20, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  Request for a suggestion

Dear Jahid

You know our test examination will be held in the next month. Being a student of science group. I have a paid a very little attention to Bangla. I am lagging behind in this subject. So I am urgently in need of a suggestion on the said subject from you. It will be a matter of high appreciation if you send me it by using my e-mail address.

Thanks,
Liza
  

18 comments:

  1. Teckassist.us provides support for most of the email issues. Our technicians are well trained to identify the issue/s and provide support accordingly. Some of the issues may require remote access of the computer. So give us a call on +1-888-511-0014 and let us take care of all your email related problems.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Um tha thanks anywa. Helped a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you give me a email about to be a member of bandu sova?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous e-mail.good suggestion. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like this website.I'm like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh vai moje maro moje maro... Kiu paralikha at kathin..vai...at kathin🥵🥵🥵😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete