// // 50 comments

E-mail describing the bad effects of smoking.




Suppose, your friend has become a smoker. You know smoking is a bad habit. It causes many dangerous diseases. Send a message to him through e-mail describing the bad effects of smoking.

                                                  


From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Tuesday, September 20, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  Describing the bad effects of smoking.     

Dear Soma,

I came to learn that you have started smoking. It is shocked for me. Smoking is a bad habit. It creates many diseases in human body. The most serious is that it affects the lungs and heart which is the most important vital organ. Diseases like cancer, bronchities, etc. are the products of smoking. It destroys our stamina. It results to unfortunate death. It is also the best means of wasting money. A smoker looses his longevity.

I request you to give up this bad habit. It will affect your health. I have many words to tell you about the bad effect of smoking and for this I hope to meet you soon. Please don’t do any injustice to yourself shall e highly glad if you give up the dangerous habit immediately.

Yours ever,
Liza 

50 comments:

  1. Really very good for me to JSC exam.Wish you all will do more fantastic work for students like us.Please make an email of (removing illiteracy from the society).It will be very helpful to me because the other website's are very difficult to study and ramain

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks it will help me much for my JSC exam.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks it will help me much for my JSC exam.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks it will help me much for my JSC exam.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will help me in my class exam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. joss..i have been given some well furnished words for adding in my Email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks it will help me in the JSC exam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks it will help me in the JSC exam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today is my exam and it is very easy and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today is my exam and it is very easy and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice! Actually excellent

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's too easy for me ..I'm in 7 ...thanks for the e mail

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's nice and nice not a complement so Just ok

    ReplyDelete
  14. Effect banan ভুল ছিল যে

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s really easy and nice.....I like it..🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a student of class 8. I think it is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved ur writing and i think its just awesome for writting in JSC. Best regards fir tge writer, hope u develop more

    ReplyDelete
  18. this one is very good i think🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you soooooo much����

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for this email

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa will be so sad we she find out her name spelling is wrong ....lol😂 I mean Blackpink lisa,,the legend ...

    ReplyDelete
  22. It really very good

    I love it 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  23. It really very good it help my school exam many many thanks

    ReplyDelete