// // 30 comments

E-mail describing experience of a train journey.





Suppose, recently you have made a train journey. Your friend Shifa wants to know about it. Now, send a message to him through e-mail describing experience of a train journey.



From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Sunday, September 19, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  Describing experience of a train journey.

My dear Shifa,

My love to you. Last Friday I have made a train journey. Today I am telling you about my experience of the journey.

It was on 10th instant and I along with my parents was travelling from Dhaka to Chittagong y Karnafully Express. We had a booking of a 1st class compartment earlier. We reached Kamalapur Railway station at 6.00 a.m. and got on board of the rain. Uncle Aminul was present to bid us farewell. A porter left our luggage in the compartment. It was just five minutes late to start the train. We left the station at 6.45 a.m. The train was running fast. The outside scenery was very beautiful. We reached our destination at 2.00 p.m. At the out pass of the station we had to show our tickets. Outside there were our relatives standing to receive us. I enjoyed this train journey very much.

With Thanks,
Liza

30 comments:

  1. Tnx for the e-mail.....
    It's help to me very much. ..
    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi ami tora
      Assa manush kotota koshto kore egula toiri kore
      Kintu apni kina gala gali kortasen
      Valo na lagle negative feedback den
      Galagalu koren kno

      Delete
    2. Parle fon koren 01935883703

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. It help me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this.This will help me much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!!! It’s really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank uou very muchπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. 🌚😚😚😚😚😚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this email.It's very helpful
    for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the email.....
    It's help me a lot....
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx. We all appreciate ur help. 😊😊😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am from Bangladesh... I need a gf..... Tnx

    ReplyDelete