// // 23 comments

E-mail to attend your birthday party.



Suppose, you are going to celebrate your birthday next week. You want to invite one of your friends. Send a message to him through e-mail to attend your birthday party.


From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Sunday,  September 19, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  Request to attend the birthday party.


Dear Jahid

There will be a tea party in your residence at Dhanmondi on the 12th instant on the occasion of my birthday. My father invited some officers and gentlemen of the locality to attend the party at 7 p.m. So, I request you to attend the function in time. My parents will e very happy to see you in the function.

Thanks,
Liza

23 comments:

  1. I am really getting a charge out of examining your exquisitely formed articles. No doubt you spend an extensive measure of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am expecting to scrutinize new articles. Continue doing wonderfully. email writing tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice .And i write about in HSC Exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you eto sondor ekta email lekhar jonno 😊☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. short but that's fine but bro why at his place lmfao isnt it ME asking HIM to ATTEND MY birthday???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apni ato falto keno apnar badir paser mear sate choda chodi keno korsen...... please reply

    ReplyDelete