// // Leave a Comment

Write an email to the sales officer to send you the e-book you have chosen on their website.

 

Write an email to the sales officer to send you the e-book you have chosen on their website. 

 

To:  xyz@yahoo.com

Cc:  -----------------------

Bcc: ------------------------

Sent:  Sunday, May 05, 2022; 7:00pm

 

Subject:  An email for ordering for an e-book.

 

 

Dear Sir, 


It would be pleasant to be an online customer of your renowned enterprise. 

Today while browsing your webpage, I have found some models of e-book. And one of those (hotel-Tw60) has charmed me much. So now I would like to have this product. Please, send me the product along with the receipt and other necessary documents. 

 

Hope, your renowned company will support me sending the best product on due time. 

 

Thanking you 

Joynob

13/2, Islampur, Dhaka 

0 comments:

Post a Comment