// // Leave a Comment

Write an email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination.

 

Write an e-mail to your friend telling about what you intend to do after SSC examination.


From: ahsanullah@yahoo.com

To: abc@yahoo.com


 

Subject: Expressing my intention to do after SSC exam.



My dear Mabrur,


I am very happy to receive your kind note of the 4th instant. From the letter I came to know that you have wanted to know what I intend to do after the S.S, C examination. You have an education is the backbone of a nation. No nation can progress without education. Most of the people of our village are illiterate. They do not know how to read and write. They have no knowledge about education, health, family planning and the scientific method of cultivation. So, I have taken firm decision to spend the free time in teaching them. If the villagers are properly taught about these things, I think they would be able to lead a healthy and happy life.


Yours ever,
Ahsan

0 comments:

Post a Comment