// // 1 comment

E-mail to consoling him/her at this bereavement.



You have just heard about the sudden death of your friend’s father/mother. Send a message to him through e-mail to consoling him/her at this bereavement.
                                                  


From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Tuesday, September 20, 2016; 6:00pm


Subject:  Consoling the bereavement.


Dear Raj,

I am terribly shocked at the sudden death of your mother. I can’t believe that she is no more on earth. I could never think that she would leave us at such a premature age. I find no language to console you. I don’t know how you will overcome this shock. It is the law of God that everyone must get the taste of death. None can escape from death. Your grief is so great that mere words will fail to console you. I request you to have patience. Now you have to keep strength in your mind to ear this shock. If you lose the strength, It will affect your health. I am praying to God so that He gives you strength to overcome this irreparable loss.

Yours ever,
Liza

1 comment: