// // Leave a Comment

E-mail of thanks to your friend




Suppose, your friend is Liza. He has sent you nice present on your birthday. Send a message to him through e-mail of thanks to your friend.



From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Sunday,  September 19, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  Thanking for nice gift.


Dear Russel,

It would have been a great pleasure if you had joined my birthday ceremony. I know you could not attend due to your illness but you have sent me a nice present. My heartiest thanks for the complete works of Kazi Nazrul Islam you sent me on the occasion. Nazrul is one of my most favourite authors. He was a versatile genius. They all attract me much. I have had a lot of presents on the day. But yours one is the best of all.

Thanks,
Liza

0 comments:

Post a Comment