// // Leave a Comment

E-mail to visit Bangladesh during next winter season.



Suppose, your pen friend is in America. He wants to visit your country. Now, send a message to him through e-mail to visit Bangladesh during next winter season.
                                                  


From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Tuesday, September 20, 2016; 6:00pm


Subject:  Request to visit Bangladesh.  
   

My dear Raj,

Take my love. You are my close friend. So, I invite you to visit my country in December for ten days. If you come to Bangladesh I shall show you the Sundarban, the Cox’s Bazar sea-beach. You will also see many beautiful flowers, fruits, rivers, birds and green scenery. Visiting my country, you will e ale to earn a lot of experiences which will help you to increase your knowledge.

I am well. I shall e waiting for an early reply from you.

Thank you,
Liza

0 comments:

Post a Comment