// // 21 comments

E-mail about your illness.




Suppose, you are Liza and you are staying in the hostel. At present you are ill. Send a message to your mother through e-mail about your illness.



From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Tuesday, September 20, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  About illness.

Dear Mother,

At first take my Salam. I hope that you are well y the grace of ALLAH. You will e sad to know that I have suddenly caught cold. I have called in a doctor. He advised me to take some medicine according to his prescription. My test examination is knocking at the door. This physical condition hampers my study greatly.

So I have to buy the medicines prescribed y the doctor as early as possible. I am badly in need of some money for this purpose.

With best regards,
Liza

21 comments:

  1. Salarput eto boro E-mail dey😑😑

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much 😊😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its too bigπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

    ReplyDelete