// // Leave a Comment

E-mail to your friends inviting them to attend the marriage ceremony.



Suppose, your sister’s marriage ceremony comes off next month. You want to invite some of your friend. Send a message to him through e-mail to your friends inviting them to attend the marriage ceremony.


From:  “Liza” abc@gmail.com
To:  xyz@yahoo.com
Sent:  Tuesday,  September 20, 2016; 6:00pm

Subject:  Inviting to attend the marriage ceremony.

Dear friends,

You will be very glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes off the 20 June, 2016. It will be solemnized at our residence. Some of my other friends are going to attend the function. My parents also expect you in our midst very much on this happy occasion, I hope you will attend the ceremony and help us in making it a success. I cannot think of passing this happy occasion without your presence. So I would request you to come to our home at least three days earlier.

With best Thanks,
Liza

0 comments:

Post a Comment